Webpage Visitors – Is Your Content Material Making Your Internet Business Undetectable?

13:40

We web content material writers lead quiet lives staring at a computer screen and tapping a keyboard. I even eat lunch at my keyboard, simply because it means that I can do some enjoyable web surfing without feeling guilt ridden.
One day, a female I didn’t know cried into my ear: “My manager says our website is a disaster. I don’t know how to buy web traffic. We aren’t receiving any website visitors at all and I am going to be terminated.”
This is what I found on the site:
-A Flash intro to the internet site
Flash computer animation was preferred several years ago, but its attractiveness died when internet site owners realized that most Flash is simply annoying. When a person comes to your site, they want information, and they want it right away.
-Big images on every single page
The images looked lovely, gorgeous homes, but only a couple of words of text. From a search engine point of view, there was absolutely nothing to index on the webpages.
-Almost no text
Once more, with very minimal text, there was nothing for search engines to index, and consequently no opportunity that the website would get site visitors from the internet site search engines.
-No “real estate” related keywords
The site was named (not the real name, this title is fictitious) “Thomas Fedeck Green & Smythe Incorporated”. This name was on every single page.
I’m certain that the name was well-known to the real estate buyers inside the company’s home city, however it meant absolutely nothing to most internet surfers, and worse, there was absolutely nothing connecting “Thomas Fedeck Green & Smythe Incorporated” with the keywords “real estate”.
-My recommendation: get some text onto each and every page
“The site’s fine,” I assured my caller, whose sobs had calmed down. “You just have to have material for the internet search engines to index. They do not know what your internet site is about.”
“You have to tell them in words. Get some words onto the website, words about real estate, and you will get hits on your website very quickly.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments